Queen Latifah Reveals Plans to Adopt
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com10 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 13
Queen Latifah said during an appearance Wednesday on ABC's "The View" that she is working on adopting a child.
When asked by co-host Barbara Walters whether she had seriously considered adoption, the singer-rapper-actress replied, "I'm actually kind of working on that."
When pressed further about her plans, the "Joyful Noise" star said, "I think I saw one of those specials ... you know, those movies of the week. And it was like -- and I just always wanted to bring a child home." She added that it wouldn't really matter where the child came from.
When Barbara asked, "So are you really seriously planning on adopting?" Queen Latifah responded, "I'm totally serious, so if you got a kid that you don't ... Just give me a year -- let me set up camp and send me the kid. But no, no, totally."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTbeach Babes
From Crowd Ignite