- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
Has 007 left Rachel Weisz shaken and stirred? TMZ confirms the Oscar-winning actress has split from acclaimed director Darren Aronofsky after nearly eight years and one son together (4-year-old Henry Chance). And now insiders are hinting that she's (warning: more bad puns ahead) bonded with Daniel Craig, her co-star in the forthcoming thriller "Dream House," which they filmed earlier this year.
Weisz, 39, and Aronofsky, 41, who got engaged in 2005 but never married, "have been separated for some months," say their reps. "They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in NYC."
"Some months" or no, the pair worked the red carpet together at the Toronto International Film Festival in September in support of the filmmaker's critically lauded, Natalie Portman-fronted ballet flick "Black Swan."
RELATED VIDEO: Natalie's physical and emotional 'Swan' trials
They also posed together in May for the Costume Institute Gala at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art, a soiree that brought out Craig and his longtime love, producer Satsuki Mitchell.
May turned out to be quite a busy time for the James Bond star: The actor, who has an adult daughter from a previous marriage, not only plunked down a reported $1.9 million in cash with Mitchell for a one-bedroom Manhattan penthouse, but he was also spotted graciously greeting and shaking hands with patrons at a Los Angeles gay bar (word is, he was just hanging with some pals).
Craig, who hasn't been seen with Mitchell lately, is currently in Sweden filming the David Fincher redo of "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo." Meanwhile, as of this week, the latest James Bond installment is back on track, which could get interesting, considering that Weisz was rumored to be in the running for a villain role.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite