Daniel Radcliffe is U.K.'s wealthiest star Under 30
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.4 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 17
- Photo: @emmawatson/Twitter8 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: iO9 via Jezebel/.15 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 17
Radcliffe's $82.7 million fortune has landed him at the top of the rundown compiled by U.K. magazine Heat.
The 22 year old's earnings put him above second-placed star Knightley, who at 26 has amassed $49.3 million, while 25-year-old Twilight favorite Pattinson came in third with $39.8 million.
Radcliffe's Potter co-stars Emma Watson ($38.2 million) and Rupert Grint ($34.7 million) rounded out the top five respectively.
Leona Lewis, Cheryl Cole and Charlotte Church were also named in the top 10 rich list.
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez splashes around, plus more of 2014's best celeb bikini moments on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite