Daniel Radcliffe is U.K.'s wealthiest star Under 30
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.4 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 17
- Photo: @emmawatson/Twitter8 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: iO9 via Jezebel/.15 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 17
Radcliffe's $82.7 million fortune has landed him at the top of the rundown compiled by U.K. magazine Heat.
The 22 year old's earnings put him above second-placed star Knightley, who at 26 has amassed $49.3 million, while 25-year-old Twilight favorite Pattinson came in third with $39.8 million.
Radcliffe's Potter co-stars Emma Watson ($38.2 million) and Rupert Grint ($34.7 million) rounded out the top five respectively.
Leona Lewis, Cheryl Cole and Charlotte Church were also named in the top 10 rich list.
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »