Daniel Radcliffe is U.K.'s wealthiest star Under 30
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.4 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 17
- Photo: @emmawatson/Twitter8 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: iO9 via Jezebel/.15 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 17
Radcliffe's $82.7 million fortune has landed him at the top of the rundown compiled by U.K. magazine Heat.
The 22 year old's earnings put him above second-placed star Knightley, who at 26 has amassed $49.3 million, while 25-year-old Twilight favorite Pattinson came in third with $39.8 million.
Radcliffe's Potter co-stars Emma Watson ($38.2 million) and Rupert Grint ($34.7 million) rounded out the top five respectively.
Leona Lewis, Cheryl Cole and Charlotte Church were also named in the top 10 rich list.
Demi Lovato shows off her taut tummy and hangs out with on-and-off love Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult are back on! Get all the reunion scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy at 60
Rene Russo reveals the secret to her youthful appearance at age 60, dishes on working with her husband on "Nightcrawler" and more.Watch Video »
Jake Gyllenhaal dishes on his "Nightcrawler" body transformation, reveals how he landed in the hospital after injuring himself on set and more!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan shares sexy selfies from backstage at her London play on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »