Reese Witherspoon Hospitalized After Car Accident
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 20
- Photo: T-rex/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: Splash News6 of 20
- Photo: WENN7 of 20
- Photo: WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com9 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire10 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire11 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire12 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire13 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire14 of 20
- Photo: Seventeen15 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Pacific Coast News19 of 20
Actress Reese Witherspoon was taken to the hospital after being hit by a car this afternoon.
Santa Monica police have confirmed to ET that the actress was jogging when she was struck by a vehicle travelling at 20 mph.
According to Reese's rep, the actress is currently resting at home.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Moms' Night Out
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite