Reese Witherspoon Hospitalized After Car Accident
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 20
- Photo: T-rex/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: Splash News6 of 20
- Photo: WENN7 of 20
- Photo: WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com9 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire10 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire11 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire12 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire13 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire14 of 20
- Photo: Seventeen15 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Pacific Coast News19 of 20
Actress Reese Witherspoon was taken to the hospital after being hit by a car this afternoon.
Santa Monica police have confirmed to ET that the actress was jogging when she was struck by a vehicle travelling at 20 mph.
According to Reese's rep, the actress is currently resting at home.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez dishes on super-steamy "Boy Next Door" sex scenes, getting in shape to strip down, awkward moments on set and more.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Check out the cutest photos of Orlando Bloom with his son.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »