Reese Witherspoon Hospitalized After Car Accident
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 20
- Photo: T-rex/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: Splash News6 of 20
- Photo: WENN7 of 20
- Photo: WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com9 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire10 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire11 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire12 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire13 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire14 of 20
- Photo: Seventeen15 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Pacific Coast News19 of 20
Actress Reese Witherspoon was taken to the hospital after being hit by a car this afternoon.
Santa Monica police have confirmed to ET that the actress was jogging when she was struck by a vehicle travelling at 20 mph.
According to Reese's rep, the actress is currently resting at home.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Take 2
From Crowd Ignite