Reese Witherspoon Hospitalized After Car Accident
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 20
- Photo: T-rex/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: Splash News6 of 20
- Photo: WENN7 of 20
- Photo: WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com9 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire10 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire11 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire12 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire13 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire14 of 20
- Photo: Seventeen15 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Pacific Coast News19 of 20
Actress Reese Witherspoon was taken to the hospital after being hit by a car this afternoon.
Santa Monica police have confirmed to ET that the actress was jogging when she was struck by a vehicle travelling at 20 mph.
According to Reese's rep, the actress is currently resting at home.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Related stories on ETonline.com:
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry's Under the Sea Adventure
Katy Perry tours one of the world's largest aquariums on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by...Watch Video »
"#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star Roxy Sowlaty dishes about the new season, her friendship with the Kardashians and more with Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie AnthoWatch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite