Reese Witherspoon Selling Ranch for $10 Million
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 22
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet2 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet3 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet5 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet7 of 22
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 22
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital10 of 22
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet11 of 22
- Photo: EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin12 of 22
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet15 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks17 of 22
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet18 of 22
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin19 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet20 of 22
- Photo: RevolutionPix/PacificCoastNews.com21 of 22
If those walls could talk!
Featured in the September issue of Elle Decor, the Spanish Colonial spread was the site of Witherspoon's March 2011 wedding to CAA agent Jim Toth. More recently, the remote, rustic chic property served as a place of refuge for Witherspoon's "Water for Elephants" co-star Robert Pattinson, who escaped to the premises in the aftermath of girlfriend Kristen Stewart's mid-July fling (exposed in Us Weekly) with married director Rupert Sanders. Pattinson was spotted drowning his sorrows at local watering holes in the Ojai area in late July.
Now expecting the birth of her third child (and her first with Toth), Witherspoon purchased the property -- once owned by actor-director Harold Ramis -- in 2008. Sitting on 7 acres, the site features a four-bedroom main house, plus horse stables, three guest cottages, a carriage house and a swimming pool.
"It's meditative and restorative," Witherspoon told Elle Decor of her vacation home, which also hosts a menagerie of animals, including donkeys, horses, pigs and four dogs. "As soon as I drive through the gate, I relax. The air is fresh, the phone isn't ringing, you can't access email. Time slows down. Within an hour, I'm lying on that couch taking a big fat nap. It's like having a little bit of Tennessee in California."
As it happens, Pattinson, 26, is also selling some real estate. A source recently told Us Weekly that he is selling the home he once shared with Stewart, 22, in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles. Once owned by "ER" star Noah Wyle, the abode is "on an acre and a half of land and has a 150-person screening room and amazing gardens," according to a source.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLOL Pics
From Crowd Ignite