Reese Witherspoon's $4,000 Python Purse Is Banned In California
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images North America9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/RW/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/RW/GettyImages.com15 of 16
Is Reese Witherspoon going to be animal rights activists next target?
America's sweetheart has been sporting a brand new designer bag around town made out of an exotic animal!
Witherspoon has been snapped several times carrying the uber-luxe Chloe Paraty python and leather purse, which she clearly didn't buy in California because the popular snakeskin has been banned from sales in California since 1970 – and RadarOnline.com has the details.
According to the California Penal Code Section 653o it is unlawful to import python into California for commercial purposes, to posses with intent to sell, or sell within the state, however, it is not illegal to purchase python in another state and carry it over.
Reese's python Chloe bag is for sale on Net-A-Porter in black for $3,820.
Do you think Reese should be rocking a python purse? Leave your comments below.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite