Rep: Jennifer Aniston Isn't Buying Third New York City Apartment for $9 Million
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: Alexandre Meneghini/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Brad Barket/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE9 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: KH1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Jennifer Aniston's New York empire isn't expanding after all.
Although The Hollywood Reporter claimed over the weekend that the "Wanderlust" actress, 42, purchased a $9 million apartment in Manhattan's Gramercy neighborhood, her rep tells Us Weekly it's not true.
Aniston herself laughed off the real estate rumor at Monday's dinner at the Museum of Modern Art for the Glamour magazine's Women of the Year Awards, where she was an honoree.
Sipping a vodka tonic at the bar, the star received congrats about her "new" Gramercy home from pals. Giggling, she exclaimed, "No!" and explained that she checked out the home (where the monthly maintenance was a reported $11,000!) but opted not to buy.
Indeed, it's not like Aniston and beau Justin Theroux are in want of more space in the Big Apple. This past spring, she spent about $8 million to purchase not one but two adjoining apartments in an Art Deco building in the West Village (near beau Theroux's old home with ex Heidi Bivens). Once renovations are complete, Aniston and Theroux, 40, will have 2,700 square feet of interior space and 900 square feet of outdoor space in the mega-duplex.
And she and Theroux appeared lovey-dovey as ever at Monday's Glamour dinner, holding hands, laughing and nuzzling throughout the meal, even posing cheek-to-cheek for a fan's snapshot.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON US:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite