Rep: Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal "Have Not Split"
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: X177 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
RELATED VIDEO: Jake And Reese Stick Together
The actress met Gyllenhaal, 28, while filming 2007's "Rendition," and the pair stepped out together, confirming their relationship in summer 2008.
RELATED: See more pics of Reese Witherspoon
In the April 2009 issue of Elle, the actress gushed about Gyllenhaal. "He's fabulous. He really is a fantastic guy."
Witherspoon divorced actor Ryan Phillippe in 2007 after eight years together. They have two children: Ava, 10, and Deacon, 6. After two years together, Gyllenhaal and girlfriend Kirsten Dunst called it quits in 2004.
Witherspoon told Parade magazine last year, "Things change ... But your ability to love remains intact. Oh, I have a lot of hope for love! I do!"
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite