Rep: Seann William Scott Leaves Rehab
- Photo: JASON DECROW/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin2 of 4
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Seann William Scott is back and better than ever.
The 34-year-old actor's rep tells UsMagazine.com that Scott recently "completed a successful treatment program" after checking in to an undisclosed rehab facility in March to address "health and personal issues."
"He is looking forward to beginning production next month on 'American Reunion' for Universal Pictures," Scott's rep says.
The Minnesota native is best known as Steve Stifler, the crude party boy from the "American Pie" films. In 2010, he appeared opposite Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan in "Cop Out."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGet Well Soon
From Crowd Ignite