Report: Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Getting Married
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Koji Sasahara/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Trimark Home Video/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: VPC/Wonderwall9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: RRE/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: RRE/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL CAULFIELD/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Get ready for a royal wedding of another sort: After six years together (and six kids!), Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are allegedly planning a wedding set to take place within the next few months, three separate sources confirm in the new Us Weekly, out Wednesday.
The "I do's" could take place at their newly renovated Chateau Miraval in Correns, France (conveniently featuring a 16th-century chapel) -- but don't expect a lavish bash in the manner of Pitt's $1 million nuptials in 2000 to Jennifer Aniston.
This super-couple's wedding "would be intimate and informal," one insider says of the pair.
Although Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 47, have long resisted traditional marriage until it became legal for everyone -- gay or straight -- their kids may have changed their mind.
"The kids ask about marriage," Pitt told USA Today in May of Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3. "It's meaning more and more to them."
To read more on their top-secret wedding plans, an update on all six kids, and how the globetrotting duo keep the romance hotter and heavier than ever, pick up the new Us Weekly, out now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Makeup-Free Jolie for LV & More Star Shilling
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite