Report: Kevin Costner to Speak at Whitney Houston's Funeral
- Photo: Schultz-Coulon/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America2 of 13
- Photo: Promotional3 of 13
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Phil Klein/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN12 of 13
Kevin Costner, Whitney Houston's costar from "The Bodyguard," will speak at her funeral, according to a report.
A family source told People.com that Costner would participate in the funeral. ET reached out to Costner's rep, as well as a rep for the Houston family, who could not confirm the report.
The source tells People, "Whitney's family is devastated, but they're getting through it," adding that Whitney's mentor Clive Davis has been "a complete rock for her family this entire time."
ET confirms that both Aretha Franklin and Stevie Wonder will sing at the service, while Davis will speak.
ET reported Wednesday that Davis personally asked Franklin, Whitney's godmother, to perform at the funeral. A source told ET that Franklin's response to this momentous request was along the lines of: How could I say no?
Houston's invitation-only funeral service will be held this Saturday at New Hope Baptist Church, the New Jersey church she grew up singing in, and will be streamed live on the Internet.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ETONLINE:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »