Report: Lindsay Lohan leaves Betty Ford clinic
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Startraks/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Broadimage/Rex Features; LUCAS JACKSON/Newscom/RTR/.5 of 16
- Photo: Broadimage/Rex Features; Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/.6 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.7 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.8 of 16
- Photo: SMPD/Rex Features/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: @lindsaylohan/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: FS2/ FayesVision/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN15 of 16
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has left the Betty Ford rehab clinic less than six weeks after checking in for treatment.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The "Mean Girls" star was ordered by a court judge to undergo a 90-day course of rehabilitation in lieu of a jail sentence after pleading no contest to charges stemming from a car crash in California last summer.
RELATED: Rehabbed celebs
She began her treatment on May 2, but checked out of the famed clinic near Palm Springs, Calif., on Wednesday, less than six weeks into the program, and moved to another facility in Malibu, according to TMZ.com.
The transfer was reportedly approved by a judge overseeing Lohan's case as the Cliffside clinic in Malibu is more suited to a 90-day course of treatment.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »