Report: Lindsay Lohan leaves Betty Ford clinic
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Startraks/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Broadimage/Rex Features; LUCAS JACKSON/Newscom/RTR/.5 of 16
- Photo: Broadimage/Rex Features; Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/.6 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.7 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.8 of 16
- Photo: SMPD/Rex Features/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: @lindsaylohan/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: FS2/ FayesVision/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN15 of 16
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has left the Betty Ford rehab clinic less than six weeks after checking in for treatment.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The "Mean Girls" star was ordered by a court judge to undergo a 90-day course of rehabilitation in lieu of a jail sentence after pleading no contest to charges stemming from a car crash in California last summer.
RELATED: Rehabbed celebs
She began her treatment on May 2, but checked out of the famed clinic near Palm Springs, Calif., on Wednesday, less than six weeks into the program, and moved to another facility in Malibu, according to TMZ.com.
The transfer was reportedly approved by a judge overseeing Lohan's case as the Cliffside clinic in Malibu is more suited to a 90-day course of treatment.
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Beauties & Beasts
From Lady Gaga to Allison Williams, check out these ladies with their furry companions!Watch Video »
Bares it All
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »