Report: Mila Kunis saves a man's life
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.4 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: FOX8 of 16
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar10 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar11 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar12 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar13 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
Actress Mila Kunis played the role of a real-life heroine over the weekend after reportedly rushing to rescue a man who collapsed at her home.
The 50-year-old, who works at Kunis' Los Angeles property (his name has not been released), suffered a seizure on Saturday and was choking and vomiting blood after biting through his tongue, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Kunis rushed over to help and held his head to the side to prevent him choking, while her friend dialed 911.
Paramedics attended the scene and transported the man to the hospital, where he has since made a full recovery.
The incident marked the end of a dramatic week for the "Black Swan" star, as it came just a day after a suspected stalker was arrested for allegedly accosting her outside her Los Angeles gym.
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »