Report: Mila Kunis saves a man's life
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.4 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: FOX8 of 16
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar10 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar11 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar12 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar13 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
Actress Mila Kunis played the role of a real-life heroine over the weekend after reportedly rushing to rescue a man who collapsed at her home.
The 50-year-old, who works at Kunis' Los Angeles property (his name has not been released), suffered a seizure on Saturday and was choking and vomiting blood after biting through his tongue, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Kunis rushed over to help and held his head to the side to prevent him choking, while her friend dialed 911.
Paramedics attended the scene and transported the man to the hospital, where he has since made a full recovery.
The incident marked the end of a dramatic week for the "Black Swan" star, as it came just a day after a suspected stalker was arrested for allegedly accosting her outside her Los Angeles gym.
Afraid of Bangs?
Rachel McAdams dishes on her 'About Time' makeunder, the hairstyle she's too afraid to rock in real life and more!Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian talks to ET about her new life with Kanye West and their new home they bought together.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »