Report: Salma Hayek's Hubby Fathered Linda Evangelista's Son
- Photo: Michel Spingler/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Henny Ray Abrams/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: LUSH/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Promotional8 of 13
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: KCSPressev/Splash News12 of 13
Baby daddy drama!
Supermodel Linda Evangelista conceived her son with Salma Hayek's husband, the New York Post reports. According to the paper, the Manhattan magistrate's court action confirms that French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault is the father of Evangelista's 4-year-old son, Augustin James.
Pinault, 49, and Hayek, 44, welcomed daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault in September 2007. The duo later wed on Valentine's Day 2009 in Paris. Pinault has two other children from a previous marriage.
When Evangelista, 46, gave birth to Augustin in October 2006, she refused to name his biological father.
The New York Post claims that Evangelista and Pinault conceived their son in early 2006, when Pinault was separated from Hayek. The actress and Pinault broke up again in July 2008, but ultimately reconciled.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Beauties & Beasts
From Lady Gaga to Allison Williams, check out these ladies with their furry companions!Watch Video »
Bares it All
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTwitter Tirade
From Crowd Ignite