Report: Salma Hayek's Hubby Fathered Linda Evangelista's Son
- Photo: Michel Spingler/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Henny Ray Abrams/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: LUSH/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Promotional8 of 13
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: KCSPressev/Splash News12 of 13
Baby daddy drama!
Supermodel Linda Evangelista conceived her son with Salma Hayek's husband, the New York Post reports. According to the paper, the Manhattan magistrate's court action confirms that French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault is the father of Evangelista's 4-year-old son, Augustin James.
Pinault, 49, and Hayek, 44, welcomed daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault in September 2007. The duo later wed on Valentine's Day 2009 in Paris. Pinault has two other children from a previous marriage.
When Evangelista, 46, gave birth to Augustin in October 2006, she refused to name his biological father.
The New York Post claims that Evangelista and Pinault conceived their son in early 2006, when Pinault was separated from Hayek. The actress and Pinault broke up again in July 2008, but ultimately reconciled.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »