Report: Schwarzenegger says he still loves Shriver
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Carrillo/Buchan/Pacific Coast News3 of 17
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Anthony Goodrich/Pacific Coast News8 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Dirck Halstead/Getty Images North America10 of 17
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Deano/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/Michael Wright/WENN16 of 17
BERLIN (AP) — Arnold Schwarzenegger is quoted in an interview in Germany's top-selling newspaper saying he's still in love with his estranged wife, Maria Shriver.
Schwarzenegger is quoted in Tuesday's Bild newspaper as saying that despite their separation he spent Christmas with Shriver and their children.
VIDEO:Best and worst beach bodies
Schwarzenegger is cited as saying "we're not fighting any war: I still hope for reconciliation; I still love Maria."
Shriver filed for divorce last year after 25-years of marriage following Schwarzenegger's admission he fathered a child with the family's housekeeper.
RELATED: Shocking celebrity splits
He has also admitted to other affairs.
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrincess Debut
From Crowd Ignite