Denise Richards to tell all about Sheen romance
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: wenn/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Denise Richards will tell all about the highs and lows of her marriage to Charlie Sheen in her new book because she wants fans to know they enjoyed "a beautiful love story" before the romance turned sour.
The Bond girl married the troubled actor in 2002 and they became parents to two daughters before their bitter split and 2006 divorce.
Richards has remained largely silent as her ex-partner hit headlines this year with months of bizarre behavior that led to his eventual firing from hit sitcom "Two and a Half Men," but she is set to air her opinions in a memoir, which is due for release next month.
The actress insists the book will not be a purely negative commentary on her marriage to Sheen, because she wants to share the good times they experienced together, too.
She tells OK! magazine, "[It is] about how it is a struggle and we had one of the worst divorces so if we get into a good place, that's great ... People have only gotten the rotten stuff so you know, there was a beautiful love story between he and I and I know that it went the way it went, but I talk more about how I felt during that time because I feel like a lot of women can relate to that, going through a divorce and custody and being a single parent and trying to work and all of that stuff."
RELATED: Craziest celeb meltdowns
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite