Robert De Niro and Wife Welcome Baby Girl via Surrogate
- Photo: VPB/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Shahar Azran/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Jason Kempin/GettyImages.com6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin10 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 14
By Chris Gardner
Robert De Niro is a father again…at 68!
This is the second child for the couple, who wed in 1997. Son Elliot was born in March 18, 1998.
RELATED: Year in Review: Celebritots 2011
De Niro also has three adult children, including a son, Raphael, with former wife Diahnne Abbott, and twin sons, Julian Henry and Aaron Kendrick (also born via surrogate), with former model-girlfriend Toukie Smith.
In March, Raphael De Niro and his wife, Claudine DeMatos, had a second child, making De Niro a grandfather again.
RELATED: Most Buzzed-About Celeb Bodies
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »