Robert Downey Jr. Takes Pregnant Wife on Romantic Hawaiian Vacation
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 20
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin8 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 20
- Photo: Vinnie Zuffante/GettyImages.com15 of 20
- Photo: LAPD/Pacific Coast News16 of 20
- Photo: AB5/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com19 of 20
Robert Downey Jr. is already on his way to becoming "Father of the Year."
The "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" star recently took his six-months-pregnant wife Susan Levin on a romantic Hawaiian getaway. The couple -- who went snorkeling on the island of Kauai -- will welcome their first child together in February.
The spouses met on the set of "Gothika" in 2003 and married two years later. The Oscar-nominated actor has an 18-year-old son, Indio, with first wife Deborah Falconer. Downey, 46, credits his film producer wife with helping him stay sober after years of drug and alcohol abuse.
"There's no understanding for me of the bigger picture in real time in a hands-on way without her," he told Esquire in 2009. "Because it was the perfect, perfect, perfect matching of personalities and gifts."
Rest assured, Downey will be a hand-on father when he and Levin become parents in 2012 -- diaper duty included.
"That's just poop," the actor told E! News in October. "That's no big deal."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
"#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star Roxy Sowlaty dishes about the new season, her friendship with the Kardashians and more with Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie AnthoWatch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite