Robert Downey Jr. Takes Pregnant Wife on Romantic Hawaiian Vacation
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 19
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin8 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 19
- Photo: Vinnie Zuffante/GettyImages.com15 of 19
- Photo: LAPD/Pacific Coast News16 of 19
- Photo: AB5/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com18 of 19
Robert Downey Jr. is already on his way to becoming "Father of the Year."
The "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" star recently took his six-months-pregnant wife Susan Levin on a romantic Hawaiian getaway. The couple -- who went snorkeling on the island of Kauai -- will welcome their first child together in February.
The spouses met on the set of "Gothika" in 2003 and married two years later. The Oscar-nominated actor has an 18-year-old son, Indio, with first wife Deborah Falconer. Downey, 46, credits his film producer wife with helping him stay sober after years of drug and alcohol abuse.
"There's no understanding for me of the bigger picture in real time in a hands-on way without her," he told Esquire in 2009. "Because it was the perfect, perfect, perfect matching of personalities and gifts."
Rest assured, Downey will be a hand-on father when he and Levin become parents in 2012 -- diaper duty included.
"That's just poop," the actor told E! News in October. "That's no big deal."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »