Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Nuzzle at Concert
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/.5 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
The cast and crew of "Eclipse" took over Vancouver sushi restaurant Miku over the weekend to celebrate filming of the third "Twilight" installment, and all eyes were on co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
The two were very close during dinner, taking smoke breaks together and even leaving together.
On Saturday, they snuggled at a Kings of Leon concert -- when they weren't laughing and smoking cigarettes.
"They've decided to be more public about going out now," an insider tells new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands now). "They're not boyfriend and girlfriend, but they've definitely hooked up."
Their "Twilight" co-stars are supportive.
"If they want to date each other, fine!" Billy Burke, who plays Stewart's dad, tells Us. "Look, when you're that age, you're going to make mistakes. You're going to date people you probably shouldn't date. It's all part of the growing process."
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
More on Usmagazine.com: