Julia Roberts warns Adele's next boyfriend to watch out
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Cosmopolitan/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Vogue/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Marco Quadrini/Splash News15 of 16
The Oscar-winner has been touched by Adele's sorrowful songs, which deal with a bitter break-up, on hit album 21, and the actress admits she feels sorry for the next guy the singer falls in love with.
She tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "Anybody that's going to date her is a brave, brave man. You're going to get a whole lot of love, but you'd better treat her right, or we're all coming after you."
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBack Together?
From Crowd Ignite