Julia Roberts warns Adele's next boyfriend to watch out
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Cosmopolitan/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Vogue/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Marco Quadrini/Splash News15 of 16
The Oscar-winner has been touched by Adele's sorrowful songs, which deal with a bitter break-up, on hit album 21, and the actress admits she feels sorry for the next guy the singer falls in love with.
She tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "Anybody that's going to date her is a brave, brave man. You're going to get a whole lot of love, but you'd better treat her right, or we're all coming after you."
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Behind the Scenes
Jennifer Lopez previews her new music video and more stars share behind-the-scenes photos from set on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Madonna, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTParis Fashion
From Crowd Ignite