Julia Roberts warns Adele's next boyfriend to watch out
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Cosmopolitan/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Vogue/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Marco Quadrini/Splash News15 of 16
The Oscar-winner has been touched by Adele's sorrowful songs, which deal with a bitter break-up, on hit album 21, and the actress admits she feels sorry for the next guy the singer falls in love with.
She tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "Anybody that's going to date her is a brave, brave man. You're going to get a whole lot of love, but you'd better treat her right, or we're all coming after you."
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »