Julia Roberts warns Adele's next boyfriend to watch out
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Cosmopolitan/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Vogue/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Marco Quadrini/Splash News15 of 16
The Oscar-winner has been touched by Adele's sorrowful songs, which deal with a bitter break-up, on hit album 21, and the actress admits she feels sorry for the next guy the singer falls in love with.
She tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "Anybody that's going to date her is a brave, brave man. You're going to get a whole lot of love, but you'd better treat her right, or we're all coming after you."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuess the Ring
From Crowd Ignite