Julia Roberts warns Adele's next boyfriend to watch out
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Cosmopolitan/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Vogue/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Marco Quadrini/Splash News15 of 16
The Oscar-winner has been touched by Adele's sorrowful songs, which deal with a bitter break-up, on hit album 21, and the actress admits she feels sorry for the next guy the singer falls in love with.
She tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "Anybody that's going to date her is a brave, brave man. You're going to get a whole lot of love, but you'd better treat her right, or we're all coming after you."
Where Are They?
Find out what the cast of "The Princess Bride" is up to today.Watch Video »
Dissed By Snoop
A Snoop Dogg superfan gets dissed by his favorite rapper on New Year's Eve.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian and more show off their best Throwback Thursday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Brooklyn Decker chats about filming "Battleship" in Hawaii and more with Wonderwall's Lisa Ingrassia.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTadvertising issue
From Crowd Ignite