Robin Williams Weds!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: FOX7 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: MSN/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Sands/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
By Us Weekly
Romantic awakenings for Robin Williams!
The comic and Oscar-winning actor, 60, married graphic designer Susan Schneider at the luxurious Meadowood Resort in the Napa Valley town of St. Helena, Calif., on Sunday. Rumored guests at the bash included Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and Billy Crystal, among others.
PHOTOS: Gorgeous celeb wedding photos
In the days leading up to her wedding, Schneider, who heads up graphic design firm Critical Eye Design, told the San Francisco Chronicle she was "so excited and so thrilled" for her big day.
It's the third marriage for the "Good Morning Vietnam" star who finalized his divorce with second wife Marsha last year. He has three kids: son Zachary, 28, with first wife Valerie, and daughter Zelda, 22, and Cody, 19, with ex Marsha.
PHOTOS: Huge celeb engagement rings
According to British paper The Guardian, he met Schneider shortly before undergoing heart surgery in mid-2009; she nursed him back to health at his L.A.-area home.
Daughter of the groom Zelda Williams tweeted about the big Napa weekend. "Let the wedding madness begin!" she wrote Saturday. "Dad just called @RobertKazinsky and @ShannonCollis my hetero-lifemates at the wedding," she cracked of two male pals.
"Just realized my tweets have probably been misconstrued. No, it's not my wedding, haha. Thanks for the congratulations regardless. The wedding festivities rage on but my tired feet are done. Think it's time to lay in the tub, eat m&m's and write."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »