Robin Wright goes public with Ben Foster romance
- Photo: Jemal Countess/Getty Images North America1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: Paul Morigi/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.6 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: PS3/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG10 of 11
Sean Penn's ex-wife Robin Wright went public with her romance with actor Ben Foster on Saturday when they walked their first red carpet together at an event celebrating the best in off-Broadway theater.
RELATED: Star secrets
The actress, 47, has been dating Foster, who is 14 years her junior, since early last year and they made their public debut as a couple at the Lucille Lortel Awards in New York over the weekend.
However, it appears the stars were not comfortable putting their relationship on full display for press photographers.
RELATED: Secret celebrity weddings
A source tells the New York Post's Page Six column, "They actually ran off the carpet because all the camera flashes overwhelmed them."
Wright's divorce from Penn was finalized in 2010 after 14 years of marriage.
RELATED: Stars with secret sexy pasts
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWho's that girl?
From Crowd Ignite