'Rocky Horror' star Tim Curry suffers stroke
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: PF1/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: PF1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Paramount Pictures/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: TP2/ARB/WENN7 of 8
"The Rocky Horror Picture Show" star Tim Curry has suffered a stroke.
The 67-year-old British actor is recovering after collapsing at his home in Los Angeles on Thursday.
His longtime agent Marcia Hurwitz has refuted speculation Curry is struggling to speak after falling ill, telling Britain's Daily Mail, "Tim is doing great. He absolutely can speak and is recovering at this time and in great humor."
Curry, who played Dr. Frank-N-Furter in the farcical horror musical, has since appeared in numerous television shows.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Courteney Cox to Elle Macpherson, see which celebs over 45 have the hottest bikini bods.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!