- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 10
- Photo: JKing/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: James Palmer/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Polk/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: JLM/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: ST/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
Is Miley Cyrus wearing her heart on her Twitter? Seems that way. On Sunday, the starlet, 16, who recently "reconnected" with ex-beau Nick Jonas, posted a handful of mood-swinging messages about her dating status. "I am lovinggg being single :)," she enthused. "Life is so carefree!!!" But a little later, Miley revealed that she was feeling blue after a sentimental musical journey: "Why do I listen to songs that make me cry? Even better question, why do I listen to songs that make me miss you?" Cyrus, who is currently filming a movie in Savannah, Ga. (and can be seen posing in thigh-high boots in the new issue of Elle), then started to daydream about her perfect boyfriend mix. "Dear GOD, I would like a boy that is like John Mayer/ James Morrison/ Elvis/ Rob Thomas all in one," she pondered. Then it was off to bed, but her thoughts were still on a certain someone. "Goodnight moon, goodnight stars, goodnight my love wherever you are," sighed Miley. "Sweet dreams." Or not. "Woke up at 4 a.m. for no other reason than I miss you," she wrote. "My heart is hurting today :(."
Nick, for his part, spent Friday celebrating older brother Kevin's engagement to longtime love Danielle Deleasa (or as longtime as you can be at 21 and 22, respectively). The newly betrothed lovebirds marked the happy news with about 30 friends and family members at a Los Angeles pizza joint, says "Extra." Kevin caused a collective wail from his tweenybopper fan base when he popped the question Wednesday morning at the front door of Deleasa's New Jersey home (the wail was quickly followed by a joyful squeal when fans realized that the two arguably cuter Jonai are still available). The future Mrs. Jonas blinded bystanders at the engagement party with the sizable sparkler Kevin slipped on her finger, a three-carat cushion-cut ring with 210 pave diamonds dotting the band.
RELATED: See photos of the Jonas Brothers
In far more dubious engagement news, has Orlando Bloom put an expiration date on his romance with model-squeeze Miranda Kerr? Despite reports that the easy-on-the-eyes couple got engaged back in May, the London Daily Mail claims the Aussie looker has twice rejected the actor's bended-knee efforts, purportedly prompting him to take drastic measures. "He has told her he wants to marry her and will propose again this summer," says an insider. "If she says no, he's said it will be over." Because ultimatums are always a great way to enter into a lifelong commitment. Kerr, 26, supposedly feels she's "too young" to get hitched. Either way, Orlando and Miranda looked tight as ever as they made a color-coordinated grocery run in Los Angeles over the weekend.
RELATED: What was Orlando Bloom's summer job?
Speaking of marriage, David and Victoria Beckham celebrated their 10th anniversary over the weekend with a romantic getaway to an eco spa resort in the Seychelles, reports the London Daily Mirror. The undies-posing honeys, who were originally tipped to ring in the milestone on an exclusive island in the Caribbean, were spotted kissing and nuzzling as they walked along the beach, with the soccer star stopping to take pictures of his camera-loving missus. The Beckhams, who are said to have holed up in a $3,200-a-night villa, enjoyed the sojourn sans their three sons, who were reportedly staying with their maternal grandparents.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite