Rose Byrne is star 'Bridesmaid' at pal's wedding
- Photo: RW5/ZJE/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com10 of 11
Actress Rose Byrne walked down the aisle on Friday when she served as bridesmaid at her best friend's wedding in Australia.
RELATED: Celebs who have been bridesmaids
The star, who played an evil maid of honor in comedy hit "Bridesmaids," jetted from New York to Sydney to join the wedding party for her childhood friend and fellow actress Krew Boylan.
Byrne donned a pretty cream bridesmaid gown for the intimate ceremony at the Billich Gallery, where Boylan married finance worker Andrew Baud.
A source tells Australia's The Daily Telegraph, "Rose wouldn't have missed it for the world."
Byrne and Boylan have been friends since childhood, when they met at school.
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »