Rose Byrne is star 'Bridesmaid' at pal's wedding
- Photo: RW5/ZJE/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com10 of 11
Actress Rose Byrne walked down the aisle on Friday when she served as bridesmaid at her best friend's wedding in Australia.
RELATED: Celebs who have been bridesmaids
The star, who played an evil maid of honor in comedy hit "Bridesmaids," jetted from New York to Sydney to join the wedding party for her childhood friend and fellow actress Krew Boylan.
Byrne donned a pretty cream bridesmaid gown for the intimate ceremony at the Billich Gallery, where Boylan married finance worker Andrew Baud.
A source tells Australia's The Daily Telegraph, "Rose wouldn't have missed it for the world."
Byrne and Boylan have been friends since childhood, when they met at school.
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Shakira debuts her baby boy, plus more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Miley Cyrus has changed her style over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »