Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Flaunts Super-Skinny Bikini Bod in Miami
- Photo: OPK/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks4 of 22
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: JACK LUDLAM/Bauer-Griffin6 of 22
- Photo: Andres Ontero/WENN7 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks10 of 22
- Photo: WENN11 of 22
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Harper's Bazaar/Promotional15 of 22
- Photo: MaHahui/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: MaHahui/Splash News17 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com18 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com19 of 22
- Photo: WENN20 of 22
- Photo: Paolo Diletto/Splash News21 of 22
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley flaunted her super-skinny bikini bod in Miami Friday during a poolside vacation with boyfriend Jason Statham.
Showing off her curves in a mismatched printed suit, Huntington-Whiteley accessorized her look with oversized sunglasses.
Hailed as the sexiest woman alive by magazines like FHM and Maxim, the 24-year-old supermodel-turned-actress admits she hasn't always been comfortable in her own skin.
"I was a bit of an 'Ugly Betty' when I was 15," the Transformers beauty told the December issue of Harper's Bazaar, referring to the frizzy-haired character made famous by America Ferrera on the ABC series.
These days, though, the Victoria's Secret model is more than happy to put her famous assets on display.
"There's always a moment [at parties] when some great song comes on and everyone's like, 'Do the runway walk, Rosie!' And you're like, 'No, no, no,' and then you begrudgingly get up and do your thing," she tells Harper's. "It might be my little party trick. It always gets applause."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Nathan Sykes addresses the One Direction feud and dishes on Ariana Grande and his new single "Kiss Me Quick."Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »