Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Flaunts Super-Skinny Bikini Bod in Miami
- Photo: OPK/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 21
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks4 of 21
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 21
- Photo: JACK LUDLAM/Bauer-Griffin6 of 21
- Photo: Andres Ontero/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin9 of 21
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks10 of 21
- Photo: WENN11 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 21
- Photo: Harper's Bazaar/Promotional15 of 21
- Photo: MaHahui/Splash News16 of 21
- Photo: MaHahui/Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com18 of 21
- Photo: WENN19 of 21
- Photo: Paolo Diletto/Splash News20 of 21
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley flaunted her super-skinny bikini bod in Miami Friday during a poolside vacation with boyfriend Jason Statham.
Showing off her curves in a mismatched printed suit, Huntington-Whiteley accessorized her look with oversized sunglasses.
Hailed as the sexiest woman alive by magazines like FHM and Maxim, the 24-year-old supermodel-turned-actress admits she hasn't always been comfortable in her own skin.
"I was a bit of an 'Ugly Betty' when I was 15," the Transformers beauty told the December issue of Harper's Bazaar, referring to the frizzy-haired character made famous by America Ferrera on the ABC series.
These days, though, the Victoria's Secret model is more than happy to put her famous assets on display.
"There's always a moment [at parties] when some great song comes on and everyone's like, 'Do the runway walk, Rosie!' And you're like, 'No, no, no,' and then you begrudgingly get up and do your thing," she tells Harper's. "It might be my little party trick. It always gets applause."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »