Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Wows in Sexy Thigh-High Slit Dress
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 26
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP2 of 26
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP3 of 26
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 26
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN5 of 26
- Photo: AO1/WENN6 of 26
- Photo: PX1/WENN7 of 26
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN8 of 26
- Photo: Flashburst/WENN9 of 26
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP10 of 26
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN11 of 26
- Photo: Splash News12 of 26
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 26
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN14 of 26
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.15 of 26
- Photo: © Bree Michael Warner / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall16 of 26
- Photo: © Adam Houghton / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.17 of 26
- Photo: © Bree Michael Warner/Retna Ltd.18 of 26
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com19 of 26
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com20 of 26
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com21 of 26
- Photo: Jeff Grossman/WENN22 of 26
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN23 of 26
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News24 of 26
- Photo: LTA/WENN25 of 26
From backless gowns to designs with plunging necklines and thigh-high slits, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's sultry style has been getting the actress a lot of attention during her international promo tour for "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon."
And Tuesday night the Victoria's Secret model, 24, who replaced Megan Fox in the mega-successful movie franchise, channeled Jessica Rabbit in her sexiest look yet at the film's New York City premiere.
The stunning 5-foot-9 Brit showed off her endless legs in a scarlet strapless Antonio Berardi gown (which featured a racy slit up the front). She accented the look with a silver ribbon tied around her neck and pointy nude Christian Louboutin pumps.
Earlier this week Huntington-Whiteley wore a backless silver sequined short sleeve Naeem Khan gown on the red carpet in Berlin, Germany followed by a custom midnight blue Burberry gown at the London premiere.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »