Mickey Rourke confesses to continued nose problems
- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson./WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: PF1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News15 of 17
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Actor Mickey Rourke still suffers ongoing problems with his nose after six operations to fix injuries sustained during his boxing career.
Rourke, who received an Oscar nomination for "The Wrestler," stepped out of the Hollywood spotlight in the 1990s to venture into professional fighting, but he needed reconstructive surgery on his face after being hurt in the ring.
Rourke has revealed he has lost all sensation in his nose, and also suffers other related problems.
He tells CNN talk show host Piers Morgan, "The guy did a really great job with the nose - I can't breathe out of it still. He took the cartilage from back here, rebuilt everything and I have days when I can smell, days that I can't smell.
"I actually liked the way the nose felt and looked before the six nose operations. I can't feel it, it's numb."
Revealing his other health issues, Rourke adds, "The hands bother me, the hands shake a little. They still swell all the time."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite