Mickey Rourke confesses to continued nose problems
- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson./WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: PF1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News15 of 17
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
Actor Mickey Rourke still suffers ongoing problems with his nose after six operations to fix injuries sustained during his boxing career.
Rourke, who received an Oscar nomination for "The Wrestler," stepped out of the Hollywood spotlight in the 1990s to venture into professional fighting, but he needed reconstructive surgery on his face after being hurt in the ring.
Rourke has revealed he has lost all sensation in his nose, and also suffers other related problems.
He tells CNN talk show host Piers Morgan, "The guy did a really great job with the nose - I can't breathe out of it still. He took the cartilage from back here, rebuilt everything and I have days when I can smell, days that I can't smell.
"I actually liked the way the nose felt and looked before the six nose operations. I can't feel it, it's numb."
Revealing his other health issues, Rourke adds, "The hands bother me, the hands shake a little. They still swell all the time."
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Why We Love Amy
There are literally hundreds of reasons why we love Amy Schumer, but let's check our top five!Watch Video »
North West and her BFF visit a pumpkin patch on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »