Rumer Willis' Campaign for Badgley Mischka Debuts
- Photo: Badgley Mischka/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Badgley Mischka/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Tony Duran/Badgley Mischka/.4 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Molly McGonigle
In December, Rumer Willis became the new face of Badgley Mischka. And now, the first images for the Spring 2011 campaign have been released.
Mark Badgley and James Mischka explained why they chose Rumer Willis: "Rumer is a great muse for the season. She has a vivacious spirit to her; she is young and modern, which is representative of our spring collection."
And Willis is just as excited to partner up with Badgley Mischka.
RELATED: Trends for every hairstyle
She tells People.com, "I was thrilled and honored to be chosen to represent the Badgley Mischka brand. Working with (designers) Mark and James is an incredible opportunity."
Rumer Willis follows in the footsteps of Carrie Underwood, Eva Longoria and Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen who have also worked with the brand.
RELATED: Learn all about Rumer's movie career
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite