Russell Brand denies shopping cart crash report
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: @RustyRockets/Twitter11 of 17
- Photo: Mel B's Twitter/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: TRICO/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: GUDA KAZA/GSI15 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN16 of 17
Comedian Russell Brand has dismissed reports he hit a homeless man's shopping cart with his car.
TMZ previously reported that the British funnyman was driving through Hollywood when he allegedly crashed his Range Rover into the man's cart on Nov. 15, sending his belongings sprawling across the road.
In footage published on TMZ.com, Brand can be seen helping the man pick up items which had fallen from the cart, but he has since spoken out to deny any involvement in the incident.
RELATED: Embarrassing Celebrity Arrests
He tells TMZ.com, "I didn't hit him, look at the footage. I was driving along, there was some things [in the road], so I helped him pick them up."
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Rachel McAdams dishes on her new 'do and the her surprisingly time consuming "Southpaw" transformation.Watch Video »
Emmy Gab Fest
Wonderwall's Briana Lane chats with Padma Lakshmi, LL Cool J and more stars on the 2010 Emmy Awards red carpet.Watch Video »
'True Blood' Cover
Alexander Skarsgard was in Sweden when Rolling Stone's "True Blood" cover was first released, so Access provided him with his first look.Watch Video »
Watch this preview of NBC's upcoming Fall Drama schedule from the stars themselves.Watch Video »