Russell Brand denies shopping cart crash report
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: @RustyRockets/Twitter11 of 17
- Photo: Mel B's Twitter/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: TRICO/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: GUDA KAZA/GSI15 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN16 of 17
Comedian Russell Brand has dismissed reports he hit a homeless man's shopping cart with his car.
TMZ previously reported that the British funnyman was driving through Hollywood when he allegedly crashed his Range Rover into the man's cart on Nov. 15, sending his belongings sprawling across the road.
In footage published on TMZ.com, Brand can be seen helping the man pick up items which had fallen from the cart, but he has since spoken out to deny any involvement in the incident.
RELATED: Embarrassing Celebrity Arrests
He tells TMZ.com, "I didn't hit him, look at the footage. I was driving along, there was some things [in the road], so I helped him pick them up."
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite