Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Pack on the PDA in Paris
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 14
- Photo: Abdeljalil Bounhar/AP/Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: INTER/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Facebook/.10 of 14
- Photo: www.buzzfeed.com/.11 of 14
- Photo: www.buzzfeed.com/.12 of 14
- Photo: www.buzzfeed.com/.13 of 14
Ryan Gosling sure knows how to make a girl feel special!
"Ryan flew out to be with Eva as soon as she wrapped Holly Motors," one source says. "The film was a fairly small production and Eva was good about being focused and without many distractions on set."
A second insider adds that Mendes, 37, "was totally shocked" when Gosling showed up unannounced. See more pictures of the Parisian pair on Just Jared.
"They were talking all the time so she had no hints that he was coming," the second insider tells Us. "She was really homesick and missed him, even though she practically just left to shoot!"
The following day, the paramours snuck in a few kisses while strolling arm-in-arm through Pere Lachaise cemetery. The Beyond the Pines costars first began dating in September.
Gosling's exes include Rachel McAdams, Sandra Bullock and Kirsten Dunst. Mendes quietly ended her long-term relationship with producer George Gargurevich over the summer.
Tell Us: Do Ryan and Eva make a good couple?
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Nathan Sykes addresses the One Direction feud and dishes on Ariana Grande and his new single "Kiss Me Quick."Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »