Ryan Gosling Cooks for Pregnant Eva Mendes: He's Already a 'Caring Father-to-Be'
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com2 of 17
- Photo: New Line Cinema3 of 17
- Photo: New Line Cinema4 of 17
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA10 of 17
- Photo: infusla-273/INF11 of 17
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex USA13 of 17
- Photo: VALPO NNEWs//WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 17
File this under "More Reasons to Love Ryan Gosling." The "Only God Forgives" actor, who's expecting a baby with actress Eva Mendes, has taken on the job of personal chef for his pregnant girlfriend, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.
"Ryan goes out and gets the groceries," the insider tells Us of the Notebook hunk. "[Eva's] been wanting pasta, and he's cooking her meals." Adds the source: "Ryan has already stepped into the role of caring father-to-be."
As previously reported, Gosling, 33, and Mendes, 40, are set to welcome their first child together in just a few months' time. They clicked on the set of "The Place Beyond the Pines" back in 2011 -- the same year, incidentally, that the actor expressed his desire to start a family.
"I'd like to be making babies but I'm not, so I'm making movies," he told the U.K.-based paper The Times that September. "When someone comes along, I don't think I'll be able to do both and I'm fine with that. I'll make movies until I make babies."
For more on Ryan and Eva's big news -- including how they went from friends to more than friends, what his crew thinks of her, and how he knew she was The One -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Duchess Kate's chic yet budget-friendly looks during her second pregnancy.Watch Video »
Check out the cast of superheroes and their super cute families on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bret Michaels dishes on parenting a teenage daughter, reveals how he stays healthy on the road and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTACM Hits & Misses
From Crowd Ignite