Ryan O'Neal headed to court over Farrah painting
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: ABC/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: The Andy Warhol Foundation Inc./Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Alan Berliner/BEImages/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: JuanSharma/Bruja/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Ryan O'Neal is heading to court to do battle over an Andy Warhol portrait of his late partner Farrah Fawcett after a judge rejected the actor's bid to dismiss the lawsuit against him.
Officials at the University of Texas claim the silkscreen, which is valued at around $30 million, is rightfully theirs after the "Charlie's Angels" star reportedly left her entire art collection to the institution following her death in 2009.
The piece is one of two Fawcett portraits by Warhol -- one is hanging in the university's gallery, while O'Neal claims the disputed picture was given to him by the artist, who was a close friend.
RELATED: Hottest Action Stars
University officials filed suit against the star and the case went to court in Los Angeles this week. On Wednesday, Superior Court judge Maureen Duff-Lewis rejected O'Neal's motion to dismiss and she ordered the case to go to trial next month, according to Celebuzz.com.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite