Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman to Trade Bodies in 'Change-Up'
- Photo: New Line Cinema1 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: TitoMedia.com.au/Splash News7 of 8
Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman are going to change things up in 'Change-Up,' according to Variety.
The 'Freaky Friday'-ish movie tells the tale of a responsible family man (Bateman) who flip-flops bodies with his lazy best friend (Reynolds). 'Change-Up' is tentatively scheduled to begin shooting in September.
Reynolds recently starred alongside Oscar-winner Sandra Bullock in 'The Proposal.' Bateman will be in theaters on August 20, sharing the screen with Jennifer Aniston in 'The Switch.' He was also in the Oscar-nominated film 'Up in the Air.'
Related stories: Nicolas Cage and Ryan Reynolds to Visit the Stoneage
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Take 2
From Crowd Ignite